What information do I collect
- Your name
- Your email address
- The date of your event
- The location of your event
- What type of event you’re hosting
- Any other details you provide
How do I use this data?
I use this only to be able to check my availability and give you a quote if I’m free to perform at your event. I send no marketing emails whatsoever. When you enquire you’ll receive a minimum of three emails from me.
- The first email is confirmation that I’ve received your enquiry. This is automated.
- The second email is replying with a quote and my availability.
- The third is a follow up email to see if you’re still interested. I usually send this one week from your initial enquiry.
If you don’t respond to these you won’t receive any further emails. I’ll only send you further ones if you need more information or want to book me.
By submitting an enquiry and your data through my contact form, by emailing me, or submitting my booking form to make a booking, you imply that you consent to me collecting that information and using it for that specific reason only.
If at any point you wish me to stop email your just send an email to [email protected] and I won’t send you any further emails. I will only follow up once on an email that isn’t responded to.
I may disclose your personal information if I’m required by law to do so or if you violate my Terms of Service.
Third Party Services
In general the third party services I use only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
If you decide to book me I will then take further details to allow me to get you all booked in.
These include the above personal information with the addition of:
- Your address
- A contact telephone number
- The event venue’s address
- Number of guests at your event
- The start and end timings of your event
How do I keep your data safe?
To protect your personal information, I take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.