Here you’ll find all the information about what information I collect when dealing with your enquiry or booking and more information about your private data.
What Information Do I Collect?
When you fill out the contact form on my contact page I’ll get the following bits of information if you fill them out:
- Your name
- Your email address
- The date of your event
- The location of your event
- What type of event you’re hosting
- Any other information you provide me
How Do I Use This Data?
I use this only to be able to check my availability and give you a quote if I’m free to perform at your event. I send no marketing emails whatsoever. When you enquire you’ll receive a minimum of three emails from me.
- The first email is an automated message confirming that I’ve received your enquiry
- The second email is me replying with my availability and a quote if applicable
- The third email is a follow up email to see if you’re still interested
You’ll only receive further emails if you reply to me and need more information or want to book me for your event.
By submitting an enquiry and your data through my contact form, by emailing me, or submitting my booking form to make a booking, you imply that you consent to me collecting that information and using it for that specific reason only.
If at any point you wish me to stop emailing you, just send an email to [email protected] and I won’t send you any further emails. I will only follow up once on an email that isn’t responded to.
I may disclose your personal information if I’m required by law to do so or if you violate my Terms of Service.
Third Party Services
In general the third party services I use only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to me.
- Your home address or company address
- A contact name and telephone number on the day of your event
- The event venue’s address
- The number of expected guests
- The start and end timings
- The dress code
- Any other details you provide me
How Do I Keep Your Data Safe?
To protect your personal information, I take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.